Current as of 7/04/11
- I started blogging in 2008 when I was 16, my first blog was called “Memoirs of a Teenage Insomniac.” Because I’ve gotten older, I had to cancel the blog.
- The main focus of this blog is about my first year in the Air Force, but since that doesn’t start till the end of this year, so it’s currently about
- My Life
- Issues on my mind
- This blog is actually the first in a series called “How I Learned to Fly”
- The blog will change every year, and will document my path to becoming an officer in the air force and eventually, a pilot. But anything can happen between here and there.
- While the theme for this blog is relatively “goofy,” it actually takes a pretty serious tone, so don’t be mistaken by its looks.